Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hey guys!

Dear bonesandrobots,

Unfortunately! for personal reasons I am no longer going to be involved with the inkflow projects or the bonesandrobots blog. please direct all of your questions about the blog and the books to Human, he will be more than happy to help you as im sure you already know

if you need to get ahold of me you can contact me on my flickr
or email me at dysmyelopoiesis@gmail.com

thanks everyone, it's been a good run. Thanks for being so supporting of all the projects human and I threw at you
Be sure to continue reading and looking out for more human projects in the future!

bye guys its been fun!

Lament

1 comment:

  1. You will truly be missed Lament, good luck with everything your little head comes up with in life, the bonesandrobots tribe will ALWAYS have a seat saved for you, right up front.

    Much love,
    -t

    ReplyDelete