Friday, July 2, 2010

ive always had adverse reaction to crushing bugs (spiders in this case) that are situated in my home. my usual response is to pick them up and bring them outside and send them along, and if they manage to find their ways back while im asleep, good on them.

crushing snails is the worst. because you know you never fully crush a snail, especially in the dark. you walk along, until you feel a little crunch and spring your foot up, not soon enough to save them, but not late enough to finish the job. i always picture my foot putting just enough pressure on them to squeeze out their little souls, or life energy or whatever, like a tube of toothpaste, and it would float up, right through my toes, like ghost smoke.

i dont want snail souls in my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment