Sunday, August 30, 2009

Book stuff and other things

Hey guys.

Wow so its been a long time already since my last post. Apologies but life happens when you're making other plans, as the story goes and all that.

I've received the prototype in the mail, theres a few sizing issues we're working out(a bit of text is cut off on the sides due to booksmarts terrible program and probably myself as well), but aside from that, its looking pretty badass.

Heres a few flicks taken with my little kids camera, which is the only one i own, haha. They're blurry as a sunday morning, so lets call them teasers.






You can see the text chopped at the sides. Oh no!

We'll be fixing them up and getting the final prototype in a little over a week, so SEPTEMBER 10TH will be the FINAL day for preorders, you want one for cheaper shipping that comes with a prize from both lament and myself, hit us up and we'll sort you out.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment